Our most recent inspection by Ofsted rated Holly Trees Primary School as Good with outstanding behaviour and effective safeguarding.
Some of the key findings of the report include:
- This is a school that cares about every pupil.
- A vibrant school community where pupils are eager to learn.
- Pupils’ behaviour around the school and in lessons remains outstanding.
- Particular attention is given to providing pupils with the help they need to fill gaps in their knowledge and understanding.
- More interesting activities, often outside the classroom, have caught the imagination of pupils.
- Pupils develop their leadership and team working skills.
- Children learn in a safe, calm, bright and stimulating environment.
- Pupils develop into confident and self-assured young people.
- Pupils respect one another.
- Early Years remains a strength of the school.
- Highly effective support given to pupils and their families.
- Pupils receive helpful feedback that enables them to improve their work.
- Outcomes for pupils in KS1 remain a strength of the school.
- Specific needs of pupils are met through the right type of provision.
- A team of staff who share our passion for providing high-quality education.