Girls & Boys
- Black shoes
- White polo shirts (preferably with school logo)
- Burgundy sweatshirts, cardigans and fleece (preferably with school logo)
- Grey trousers or grey skirts
- Currently our P.E. kit consists of round necked T-shirt in house colours (preferably with school logo), black shorts, black plimsolls or trainers. These items should not be substituted with any alternatives.
From September 2021, children will wear a specified Holly Trees P.E. kit. On the two days each week that they have P.E., they will arrive at school wearing their P.E. kit and keep it on all day. This will be their Owl Team t-shirt accompanied by either burgundy shorts (warm weather) or burgundy joggers (all other times) and a Holly Trees burgundy zip up fleece or burgundy sweatshirt. They will need to wear suitable trainers as well.
Girls & Boys
- As above but boys may wear grey shorts and the girls may wear white and red check dresses.
It is important that the children come prepared for the weather, as they will have some time outside at break time, irrespective of the weather, if at all possible. Please ensure your child has a suitable coat/waterproof. They should also bring a sun hat to school on warm and sunny days.
Jewellery should not be worn at school. Earrings are not permitted at any time (this includes having them taped up).If you plan on having your child's ears pierced, this will have to be done in the first week of the summer holidays to allow the required six weeks healing time so that they can be removed in September when school begins.
To order uniform online please click on one of the links below. Uniform orders for September must be placed before 1st August.